My Sports Academy Terms And Conditions
*Please note, club fees cover coaching services and are not attributable to individual coaches. We strive for continuity at all times, and while every effort will always be taken to ensure that the training schedule remains consistent, occasionally sessions may need to be reduced and coaches may be substituted.*
1. Payment Terms And Conditions
- Payment is a prerequisite for participation in our activities, and reservations cannot be held without it.
- When joining in the middle of an academic term, training fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Annual registration fees are a one-time payment per customer, per year, and a 50 AED discount is applicable when paying during term 3.
- If payment is not made and a valid reason is not provided within two weeks of the activity start date, My Sports Academy reserves the right to cancel your child's activity place.
- A booking confirmation, serving as your receipt, will be emailed to you upon completing your booking.
- All prices are based on termly fees; individual lessons are only permitted when explicitly stated.
- We do not offer refunds or makeup lessons for missed sessions, except in the specific circumstances outlined. However, if we cancel a session, a makeup lesson will be provided unless due to a force majeure.
- My Sports Academy maintains a general 'no refund' policy, with exceptions made at the discretion of the management.
- In the event that a child has been absent due to illness for three consecutive sessions or more, My Sports Academy will provide makeup lessons, with an accompanying doctor's note required.
2. Fees and Make-Up Lessons
- Fees are calculated to include school holiday breaks, and therefore club members are not entitled to make-up lessons for scheduled breaks.
- We do not provide refunds or make-up lessons for missed sessions except in the circumstances outlined below.
- Make-up lessons are ONLY available at the discretion of My Sports Academy management and will be considered under the following circumstances:
- If we cancel a lesson due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g., coach illness, facility repairs, pool hygiene issues).
- If we cancel a lesson due to national holidays or unexpected school closures.
- If an absence for three consecutive lessons or more is accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Make-up lessons, when due from us, will strive to offer as many convenient make-up times as possible, structured around coach availability and coach-to-participant ratios.
- Make-up lessons will not be granted for any other reason, including family holidays, single absences, school exams, or clashes with other activities.
- Make-up lessons are not transferable and must be utilized in the same term as the missed lesson(s).
- In the event that a scheduled makeup session is missed without providing a 48-hour notice or a doctor's note, the opportunity to rebook the session will be forfeited.
3. Training Schedule and Communication
- Participants are required to train at their scheduled class times to maintain appropriate coach-to-participant ratios, which are in place to optimize individual and collective development.
- Any lesson cancellations will be communicated via our communication channels as soon as practically possible, including our social media platforms and email.
4. Attending and Leaving the Facility
- Children 10 years and over with consent from the parent or guardian are allowed to attend or leave the facility alone. A 10-year-old or older child may bring or take a 7-year-old or older sibling to and from the facility.
- Children 8 and 9 years must attend and leave the facility with a parent or guardian, but the parent or guardian may leave the facility, informing the coach of their location during the session.
- Children 7 years and under must always have a parent or guardian present within the facility.
5. Photography Policy
- In line with MSA safeguarding policies, the use of mobile phone cameras, videoing equipment, and/or cameras of any kind is strictly prohibited on poolside and in changing areas during MSA and MSC sessions. If found to be videoing or taking photos, you will be asked to delete the footage immediately. This policy can also be implemented pitch or courtside at the discretion of MSA staff.
- My Sports Academy staff may take photos or videos for training feedback or marketing purposes only, as per the activity consent form. If you would not like your child photographed, please let a member of staff know.
- At My Sports Academy, we respect and understand the importance of your data and privacy.
- All credit/debit card details and personally identifiable information will never be sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- Our company policies and terms and conditions are accessible via our website www.mysportsacademydubai.com and may occasionally be updated and amended to meet the needs of our industry and evolving business. Therefore, customers are encouraged to visit these sections to remain up-to-date with any changes. Modifications are effective on the day they are posted.
- Please note that some advertisements you may see on the website are selected and delivered by third parties. My Sports Academy does not have access to or control over the information these third parties may collect.
7. Communication Policy
- My Sports Academy utilizes various communication methods, including email, site/sport-specific communications, and social media platforms. We recommend following our social media platforms, Facebook @mysportsacademydubai and Instagram @mysportsacademy, for the latest news and time-sensitive updates.
- Please ensure that our records are kept up-to-date to receive all communication and updates relevant to our clubs, events, and latest news.
8. General Terms & Conditions
- Any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with this website, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering as a user of this website and are not permitted to transact either through the website or My Sports Hub.
- Payments made for our products or services via our website will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection. Please note that multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement. The cardholder is encouraged to retain a copy of any transaction records along with My Sports Academy payment policies and T&C’s.